Carollyn Rhodes-Thompson’s personalised program of passionate, motivating art workshops are for you if:
- You want to discover your innermost creative talents
- You are an artist wanting to elevate yourself well beyond your current level of creativity
- You are seeking some quality ‘YOU’ time
So come, explore, draw or paint… you may just surprise yourself.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to be an independent, intuitive, artistic creator
- How to ask the right questions and resolve problems
- Acrylic painting techniques, surface preparations, theory, history and drawing
- Much, much more than you could ever imagine
Relax, let go, laugh, sing, play, be creative, be yourself, but most of all…HAVE FUN!
HOW DOES THE CLASS WORK?
Minimal paints, mediums and some equipment will be supplied for your use to get you started, plus one stretched canvas 80x80cm, at no extra cost for full-length course participants (Please note, no free canvas for casual attendees). After this, you’ll need to bring your own acrylic paints, equipment and 3-4 surfaces to paint on as you require.
Click here for the basic equipment required to kickstart your painting dream!
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU…
- You are the artist
- You arrive at a time that suits you, between the session time slot of 6.00 and 9.00pm
- You will be guided by myself, alongside other student artists, and encouraged to push through barriers and blocks that hold you back
- You will be elevated, challenged and nurtured in a safe, positive and supportive environment
- You will begin an extraordinary personal journey from the start of your masterpiece, through to completion and hanging
It’s what you make it!